Thursday, December 20, 2012

So I spoke too soon yesterday and realized when I got home from work that I had MORE labels to make and filing to do, bleh. Just finished that, and now I am almost 100% positive that I am actually done filing and label making, and no, my eyes did not bleed, surprisingly

Other than labeling and filing, this work day has been reDONKulous so far, but I finally have time to breathe which is nice :).

I came up with a last minute Christmas gift idea yesterday! My family has absolutely ZERO photos of Ian and I where we aren't making a ridiculous face or just being ridiculous in general. So, we are giving them a nice and normal photo of the two of us, in a frame of course. I think they'll appreciate that.

This is said photo. Easter 2012






















As far as losing weight goes, I am waiting to see if the end of the world is really tomorrow. If it is, then no diet for this gurrrl! But if it's not....then I guesss I should start exercising again and eating better. Of course I'll be much happier if the world doesn't end, but if it does, there's a good chance I won't even know it happened...ever.

On a lighter note, if and when tomorrow comes, once the work day is over, can you say "Hello four day weekend?!" Sooooo ready for this work week to be over, and this mini vaca to begin!

Oh, also, I've come to the conclusion that, like most people now, I'm enjoying listening to Lana Del Rey. I wasn't too sure about her at first, but I listened to some of her songs on youtube last night and I dig it. I am also happy she stopped bleaching her hair and decided to go with a better look. You go Elizabeth Woolridge Grant!

No comments:

Post a Comment