Sunday, January 8, 2012

Fresh start!

New year, new me! I started Nutrisystem last Sunday and in one week I've lost over 10lbs....kind of crazy huh? But I'm going to stick to it and see where it takes me. On a different note, Ian and I went to the Wrentham Outlets to shop earlier, and surprisingly, we didn't get much. It wasn't as good as I thought it was going to be, oh well. More money in my pocket haha. I'm hoping to start taking more pictures so I can add them on here daily. I always enjoy blogs with photos more than those without them. With that said, time to put on my Forever Lazy courtsey of Ian's brother and his girlfriend Cindy haha. Have a terrific rest of your Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your 10lb weight loss! It sounds like you are really off to a great start! In addition to blogging, be sure to log your progress using our tools on our member site at www.nutrisystem.com/retblog.

    There you can chart your progress, connect with fellow members, and exchange important info and advice. Also, venture on over to our Facebook page, follow us on Twitter, and subscribe to our YouTube channel for even more tidbits for being successful on this weight loss journey!

    Feel free to email us at moderator@nutrisystem.com if you have any questions or concerns!

    We hope to read more of your blogs soon!

    ReplyDelete